make bagged lunches for Inspiration Cafe
posted April 7, 2017 9:59 AM   RSS | iCal | +googleCal

Sun April 30 at 2:00 PM, Dave's house
822 N Mozart St, Chicago, IL, USA (Map & Directions)
Let's get together and make 150 bagged lunches for inspiration cafe
we'll meet at my place and assembly line putting together some turkey sandwiches as well as getting bagged lunches ready to go with cookies, fruit, crunchy snacks, and utensils.

Afterwards, we might walk to a nearby bar for drinks/dinner.
posted by garlic to Meetup (3 comments total)

This continues your trend of selecting volunteer organizations that eligible for me to submit my volunteer hours to my company to get a $20 match for every volunteer hours worked, so I salute you for helping me bleed these bastards for every dollar I can.

Also, what should we bring supply-wise to help out? Or just $$ to give you to chip in?
posted by MCMikeNamara at 11:19 AM on April 7 [4 favorites]

I'm gonna make Denail work out her costco card again so mostly cash, and someone with the willingness to run to a grocery store when I've screwed up the math on ingredients.
posted by garlic at 11:23 AM on April 7 [2 favorites]

I also have available credit, a Costco card, and a car. The Kedzie/Chicago complex has an Aldi, Cermak produce on North, and as a last resort there's a Mariano's/Safeway at Damen, which is more expensive. And Mike, what company are you with?
posted by Evilspork at 6:25 AM on April 8

You are not currently logged in. Log in or create a new account to post comments.