Nobody is Above the Law: Northern Virginia—Mueller Protection Rapid Response
posted November 8, 2018 8:39 AM RSS | iCal | +googleCal
Thu November 8 at 5:00 PM, Office of Barbara Comstock
21430 Cedar Dr, Sterling, VA, USA (Map & Directions)
If you can't make the DC Meetup, join me and other activists at the Loudoun County office of Rep. Barbara Comstock (R–Outgoing), located on Rt. 7W in Sterling, in the same shopping center as a GEICO office (with signage). Parking is available on site and in the adjacent shopping center. We will be standing outside along Rt 7.
Keep in mind:
- It will be dark. If you are bringing signs, consider using reflective tape.
- Bring flashlights and other forms of illumination.
- Wear visible colors.
- Whitaker Should Recuse Himself.
- Protect Mueller Investigation.
- Preserve Evidence.
- Trump Is Not Above The Law.
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments