Trivia!
posted November 6, 2019 1:45 PM   RSS

Hey everyone! So nubs and I just had a chance run-in, which prompted us to discuss options for another meetup; we're more or less due for one, hey? Anyways - how's about we go out to a trivia night sometime? Seems like a pretty MeFite-friendly kind of activity, judging by the IRL activity in other cities. I recently went to the one at Broken City, and that was a ton of fun; but I'm sure there are others around town. Anyone have any thoughts?
posted by CarrotAdventure to Proposed (3 comments total)

Would love to join you. I've had some changes at work (all good) that mean I'm a little more available. I used to be pretty good at trivia back in the Olden Days (I remember when Trivial Pursuit was first released), but I'm prepared to be humbled by YYC MeFites.
posted by angiep at 6:47 AM on November 7 [1 favorite]

Would love to do this. No idea on which places have good trivia nights. Totally prepared to have my ignorance exposed.
posted by nubs at 8:10 AM on November 13

Yeah, I have no idea either. But Broken City was definitely fun, and it's fairly central as well. Their trivia night is every Tuesday - any dates in particular that would be preferable to folks? My Tuesdays are pretty clear for the foreseeable future.
posted by CarrotAdventure at 12:25 PM on November 13

You are not currently logged in. Log in or create a new account to post comments.