West Virginia, Vegan and Wonderful
posted April 5, 2019 6:17 PM   RSS | iCal | +googleCal

Sat April 27 at 1:00 PM, Kelley Farm Kitchen
1112 Washington St, Bolivar, WV, USA (Map & Directions)
Let's get outta town and check out Kelley Farm Kitchen, the new vegan restaurant in Harpers Ferry/Bolivar! I'm going to throw out the date of April 27 around 1 pm, as I'm planning on hitting up the Blue Ridge Arts & Crafts Festival that day and that might be a point of interest for others as well.
posted by drlith to Meetup (9 comments total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I'm interested, but at this point I can only be tentative. I will say, though, for folks who haven't been there, that Harpers Ferry National Historical Park is also wonderful.
posted by ubiquity at 2:10 AM on April 6

OOOOH, this has potential! I will work on clearing the decks so I can join you--I'd be interested in the festival, too!
posted by MonkeyToes at 5:31 AM on April 6

This sounds great! Thanks for arranging it. I hope to attend!
posted by smorgasbord at 7:18 PM on April 6

Sad I can't make it but thanks for suggesting it!
posted by brilliantine at 6:42 AM on April 8

MonkeyToes, let me know if you're going. I might be able to make the drive and your attendance could be the incentive that nudges me to attend.
posted by Stanczyk at 7:49 AM on April 15 [1 favorite]

My other event got moved so we can come after all! We're going to go to the festival as well :)
posted by brilliantine at 7:23 AM on April 18 [1 favorite]

To be clear: meet at Kelley Farm Kitchen @ 1 for lunch, then BRA&CF?
posted by ubiquity at 11:44 AM on April 18 [1 favorite]

Looking forward to joining you!
posted by MonkeyToes at 1:09 PM on April 18 [1 favorite]

I hadn't thought about the order of operations! Anyone who wants to hit up the festival en masse, let's do it after lunch.
posted by drlith at 1:11 PM on April 18 [2 favorites]

You are not currently logged in. Log in or create a new account to post comments.