Mid-Hudson Valley Hang?
posted January 9, 2019 5:01 PM   RSS

Hiya, I’ll be living part-time in Dutchess County for the foreseeable future. Would love to meet some MeFite pals!
I’m currently in the Amenia/Millerton/Millbrook/Sharon CT area, but am happy to travel to Poughkeepsie/Hudson/Great Barrington/Wherever.

Wanna grab some beers and help an HV noob get settled? I’m free Friday/Saturday/Sunday evenings.

Yay!
posted by functionequalsform to Proposed (7 comments total)

Welcome!

I'm across the river in Gardiner, but I'd happily come up to your quadrant. I don't have any venues in Dutchess to recommend outside of Beacon.

My specific availability situation is less flexible than usual, as I've just had surgery, so no travel for a few weeks, but I'm excited about some mid-Hudson Metafilter socialization and I will do all I can to make it happen!
posted by Glomar response at 7:26 AM on January 10

So glad you're recovering, and yay to Mid-Hudson hangs! A few weeks from now is cool—it might give other folks the chance to see the post and join in.
posted by functionequalsform at 7:43 AM on January 10

In in the lower area of the Hudson valley but would happily come to the Poughkeepsie/Beacon region! I’ve never been to a Mefi meetup before, but it sounds pretty exciting. A few weeks sounds good to me, as well.
posted by firei at 5:21 PM on January 10

Let’s do this! Can’t wait to meet y’all.
posted by functionequalsform at 6:34 PM on January 10

I'm over in the Newburgh area and work in Wappingers. Would love to have a meet-up! I'm generally free on weekends, so let me know when everyone is ready to schedule something.
posted by KingEdRa at 7:05 PM on January 13 [1 favorite]

I'm out in Phoenicia and I've never done a Mefi meetup before. Happy to come meet somewhere.
posted by kokaku at 7:21 AM on January 14 [1 favorite]

I'll be in Hudson this weekend for the women's march. Anyone else planning to go?
posted by minervous at 6:01 PM on January 17

You are not currently logged in. Log in or create a new account to post comments.