Brooklyn. Weekly. Declarative. Meetup.
posted September 21, 2012 2:05 PM   RSS | iCal | +googleCal

Wed September 26 at 7:15 PM, 4th Ave Pub
76 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, USA (Map & Directions)
It's been a week. The 4th Ave Pub. Not really sure what a declarative sentence is. English education woefully lacking.
posted by the young rope-rider to Meetup (10 comments total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

My attendance at upcoming meetups will likely depend on how Operation New Kitty continues to go.
posted by oh yeah! at 8:58 AM on September 22, 2012

No grad school! Don't need no stinkin' 9:15.
posted by mlle valentine at 7:11 PM on September 23, 2012

Hope the kitty is well, oh yeah! (that is a weird sentence if you don't know that that's a username...)

Also, mlle valentine, is it off for Yom Kippur? That is great! Hard to fast at the 4th ave pub, though.
posted by the young rope-rider at 8:52 PM on September 25, 2012

New kitty (still struggling to come up with the right name, may need to submit an AskMe soon) is ok, but she & Loki are not buddies yet. She hisses, growls, & takes a swipe at him if he gets too close. And then he chases after her if she makes a run for it. So, no meetup for me tonight. I need to get some Feliway products at Petco today, and see if that changes things.
posted by oh yeah! at 5:01 AM on September 26, 2012

I'm out. I have a big show (as in the booking agent for the bar might be there, checking us out—please come if you can make it! We need bodies!) tomorrow and I need to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed if I'm going to beatbox for a solid hour (I usually go through 1-2 liters of water in a given show).
posted by Eideteker at 7:20 AM on September 26, 2012

I am not very observant. Actually I didn't take off work (and wrote an ask comment about it) so I will be not-fasting on popcorn this evening!
posted by mlle valentine at 12:28 PM on September 26, 2012

ManhattanFite here, long curious as to what this weekly meetup business is all about, will attempt to show up around 7:45-ish. I look forward to meeting you in real life!
posted by DaDaDaDave at 2:49 PM on September 26, 2012

I am using the rain as an excuse not to do laundry and will be at the meetup instead!
posted by (Over) Thinking at 3:57 PM on September 26, 2012

En route!
posted by Salamandrous at 5:04 PM on September 26, 2012

Great fun, everyone!
posted by the young rope-rider at 5:55 PM on September 27, 2012

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments