Christmas bowling
posted December 18, 2012 1:37 PM   RSS

Even though Terri Gross Matt Haughey pretends to barf when he reads my suggestions, how about bowling on Christmas ?

I know the place mentioned here will be open
I just called -- they will be open Christmas. If last year was not an outlier of an example, there will be many open lanes.
posted by y2karl to Proposed (5 comments total)

This post was deleted for the following reason: sixed deeply! -- cortex

I regret that I cannot commit; family visits probably preclude.
posted by ChrisR at 12:01 AM on December 19, 2012

I don't know yet if my family Christmas stuff is all on Christmas Eve or not. It might be. If so, I might be up for bowling.
posted by litlnemo at 4:12 AM on December 19, 2012

Let me note that while I and some friends, all who were at the last meetup, wll be there on Christmas, the actual meetup can be scheduled for another day, if that would be more convenient for folks.

But a Christmas Day meetup would afford the most room, if last year is anything to go by. And it is certainly not a league night.
posted by y2karl at 2:30 PM on December 19, 2012

I wish I could go, but as a MOT, I'm compelled to seek out Chinese food and a movie. This year, being new to Seattle, I was very pleased to find that SIFF is doing all of the hard work by providing a screening and singalong of/to Fiddler on the Roof and a free Chinese buffet at the movie (can you believe it?) at 1pm on Christmas day.

I love this city.
posted by scblackman at 2:34 PM on December 19, 2012 [2 favorites]

Well, my friend Susan and I will probably go bowling on Christmas evening, and possibly a couple of other friends may show up as well, but, all the same, I don't think the occasion will rise to the meetup level. So, I think I will request this proposal be deep sixed tomorrow.
posted by y2karl at 1:24 PM on December 23, 2012

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments