Skip

Upstate NY Winter Holiday Cabin Fever Pressure-Relief Valve Meetup!
posted December 2, 2012 2:22 PM   RSS | iCal | +googleCal

Thu December 27 at 7:00 PM, The Old Toad
277 Alexander Street, Rochester, NY, USA (Map & Directions)
Meetup canceled. Hey! Let's team up to escape the clutches of our dear loved ones this winter holiday time and ensconce ourselves in the company of fellow Mefites somewhere!
Looks like we all want to go to Old Toad. Let's try the 27th at 7:00.
posted by Nomyte to Meetup (11 comments total)

This post was deleted for the following reason: poster's request -- jessamyn

My timeframe: sometime between Christmas and NYE.
posted by Nomyte at 2:23 PM on December 2, 2012

The ever-popular Old Toad.
Victoire on East ave.
For added crazy, either Lux or Monty's Krown.
posted by oflinkey at 2:35 PM on December 2, 2012

Not sure how much crazy I can stand. Any thoughts on making this an all-ages meetup?
posted by Nomyte at 2:38 PM on December 2, 2012

I'm also in for not-too-crazy, as I'm knocked up. Of the places mentioned, I love the idea of the Old Toad - maybe we can get one of the side rooms? That allows for ordering food, too.
posted by SeedStitch at 4:06 PM on December 2, 2012

Old toad would be great for me, but I'm down for anything. Lux is a lot of fun too.
posted by thsmchnekllsfascists at 2:33 PM on December 3, 2012

OK, so far Old Toad is shaping up as the candidate location. Any thoughts on date or time?
posted by Nomyte at 5:44 PM on December 4, 2012

If it's the 27th, there's a chance I'll swing by for a round, but don't schedule anything around me, as I'm in town for just about 12 hours this year.
posted by knile at 3:24 AM on December 5, 2012

Knile, you probably don't remember me because we ran into each other like twice ten years ago, but it'd be cool to meet up again. (I was in Brandom's freshman one-acts lo these many years ago. You took me to Hampden to buy a used hat.)
posted by Nomyte at 1:38 PM on December 5, 2012

Whoa. Hampden.. a used hat.. which year of FOAs? And if you don't mind sharing your first name or another useful clue, that might help jog my memory. :)
posted by knile at 12:16 AM on December 6, 2012

Oops can't make this Will be out of town--sister's birthday. That's a disappointment! Have a good time...
posted by oflinkey at 6:02 PM on December 8, 2012

This doesn't seem to be a convenient time for a meetup. Let's try again next year. The meetup is canceled.
posted by Nomyte at 8:32 AM on December 26, 2012

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments