Join 3,439 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Weekly Brooklyn METAFILTER DECIDES Meetup
posted November 6, 2012 10:35 AM   RSS | iCal | +googleCal

Wed November 7 at 7:30 PM, 4th Ave Pub
4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, USA (Map & Directions)
Everyone who comes is going to get the chance to win local Metafilter office. DON'T MISS OUT
(offices have no actual power or responsibility or funding or endorsement from the mods)

Also note that I moved it to 7:30 because everyone likes to show up at 7:30 so, uh, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN
posted by the young rope-rider to Meetup (10 comments total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Also just to be clear no one will be voting for these offices, it is just for fun and kicks and it will be good times. Excited to see everyone there!
posted by the young rope-rider at 5:20 PM on November 6, 2012

I want a fun hat!
posted by loriginedumonde at 7:27 AM on November 7, 2012

I'm in! I'll probably be a bit early
posted by Salamandrous at 12:21 PM on November 7, 2012

Yay!
posted by the young rope-rider at 1:14 PM on November 7, 2012

I might follow up my lurker debut. Depending on the severity of the current wintrymix weather.
posted by wintrymix at 1:33 PM on November 7, 2012

Ugh, man, I was planning on buying snow boots later this month. I am going to hide inside and curse the snow.
posted by loriginedumonde at 1:58 PM on November 7, 2012

Hey everyone, young rope-rider (who has no internet) asked me to let y'all know that she will not be attending the meetup and she suggests no one else attend it either what with the godawful weather.
posted by griphus at 3:15 PM on November 7, 2012

I'm also hiding inside :(
posted by Salamandrous at 4:12 PM on November 7, 2012

Next time I will check to see before I leave work. On the other hand, the walk in the snow was kind of nice.
posted by Hactar at 8:18 PM on November 7, 2012

(I didn't just get back, it's that my phone lost the comment I was going to put here when I was underground and I forgot to post it again until now.)
posted by Hactar at 8:19 PM on November 7, 2012

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments